some stripes and changes


coat: c/o: gap // shirt: c/o: joe fresh // jeans: c/o: old navy // shoes: steve madden // scarf: jack & jones (men's scarf) 

Hey friends!

Notice any changes?
Yes, I finally went back to my brunette roots! I was so tired of the upkeep that my lighter hair had and quite frankly I love being a brunette more! I'll have to go back one more time to fully get the blonde out but for now I love it!
Speaking of love, I fell in love with this striped number from Joe Fresh from the moment I saw it online. It's bold, classic and has a thick material which is perfect for the not so Spring weather.

Hopefully you are having a warmer day!


shop my look

2 comments

  1. Aw, you're adorable as a brunette! It really suits you! And that top is gorgeous isn't it? I've been eyeing it on the Joe Fresh website for a looong time! I think I may need it!

    cbcBold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love you as a brunette. I've gone from all sorts of blondes to browns and I always feel more "me" when my hair is darker.

    The red lip looks great with the darker hair too...and the whole match thing is just perfect :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall