white coat (for now)


coat: h&m (recent) // shirt: joe fresh // jeans: gap // boots: c/o: old navy // sunglasses: ray-ban 

Happy Monday!
I'm not usually one to celebrate St. Patrick's Day since I was always busy at school with an exam or working but I love a good theme, hence my green shirt!
I also really wanted to showcase a new addition to my coat collection with this cream number from H&M. I was a little hesitant buying it since it's SO white and I'm SO clumsy but I thought it was a nice change from my regular. So far, I haven't had any accidents while wearing it and I've been super careful around all the puddles. I heard scotch guarding it will help but surprisingly I've never used it (does it work?). 

Hope you all had a great weekend, I can't believe it's already the middle of March. Where has the time gone?! I'm almost 26.. eek!


shop this post...

4 comments

  1. obsessed with this coat! you look amazing!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is soooooo adorable — want! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coat! And I'm wearing a green blouse like yours today, too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous coat! I am way too accident prone to wear that, but if I did, I guess it's fair game as long as the roads are dry.

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall