Finding the One


I have a little confession to make. 
I'm a self confessed shopaholic but for some odd reason I actually despise buying bras, underwear, lingerie as you say. I'm sure there are a million reasons for this but a lot of it has to do with my lack of patience and confidence in that department. I'm a small chested girl with curves so it can be quite hard to find the perfect fitting undergarments. 

I was recently introduced to Triumph a few weeks back and although I have heard the name I didn't know a lot about the company. I knew they were a well known name for years in the lingerie business but what I didn't know was that they were actually founded well over 100 years ago and started out in a German corset factory. Fast forward to 2015, and Triumph has over 1000 stores and is present in 120 countries! Crazy eh?

Upon researching Triumph I noticed that they are well known for their "Amourette" bra. The bra has been a staple since the brand started and for good reason. It is 100% one of the comfiest bras I have ever worn. I usually have a problem with a gap between the bra and my bust (hard to explain, but it might be due to the fact that it is an ill fitting bra) and this one magically conforms to my bust in a sexy way and emphasizes what I naturally have. As some of you may know, I'm in Europe right now and I have been wearing it everyday with pretty much anything and it's been great so far. I also usually tend to go with thiner straps but I love that the Amourette is a little different with beautiful lace, it feels like you're wearing something quite luxurious and expensive.

What I also loved about the Amourette and Triumph in general was that it comes in an wide range of sizes (A-K cups) which is virtually unheard of in the bra business. Not only do they come in an incredibly wide range of sizes but the products also come in great neutral and unexpected colours. Essentially the bras cater to all ages, body types and preferences, what's not to love about that?  Since I'm on the small chested side of things I usually go for padded bras that can give me a little more lift and sexiness. Some days I love to wear an unlined one as well, I guess it's the beauty of a small chest.  The bras come in all types of preferences, padded, unlined and wirefree. 

For my ladies in the Wild West of Calgary, Triumph is launching in the fall at Nordstrom Calgary and will carry a full line of products and sizes! You'll be able to get your lingerie fix close to home and you'll feel confident that you got a bra that will not only support you but make you feel sexy with what your momma gave ya!

Check out Triumph's line on Instagram & Facebook!

Thank you to Triumph for sponsoring this post! Please note, all views and opinions are entirely my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support my blog! 

2 comments

  1. beautiful lingerie but i want to comment on your gorgeous hair actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall