Grey at Work

coat: zara // sweater: c/o: gap // skirt: c/o: joe fresh // booties: ecco 

I almost wasn't going to post these photos as the outfit didn't photograph exactly as I wanted (blogger probs) but I really wanted to showcase this lovely sweater by Gap! Believe it or not, it's my first cashmere sweater, it is so beyond soft, I'm converted! 

I thought the cashmere sweater would be great as I've just recently started an office job a little while back and I had to get back in the routine of wearing "office type" clothing. As of late, I have a pretty casual closet so I've been really determined to work with what I have to create a 9-5 wardrobe. As my office is business casual I'm lucky I can get away with being more creative with my clothing choices. This sweater and skirt I thought was a great way to be casual yet put together. I also don't know about you but I'm always FREEZING in offices so this lovely cashmere sweater keeps me warm! 

Happy Wednesday! (umm is it just me or is this week flying by again?) 



No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall