off the shoulder


top: zara // culottes: club monaco (recent) // heels: zara // necklace & bracelet: tiffany & co // watch: michael kors 

Ok, so you know how I said in my last post that it was my favourite outfit in a while? Well I lied...
This one is definitely one of my favourites...for now ;)

 I really hope that this off the shoulder trend doesn't go away anytime soon because I am so down with it. The off the shoulder trend gives me the opportunity to show off my favourite part of my bod- my shoulders. We all have that part that makes us feel good about ourselves right? My least fave? My legs!

Anyways, I am so happy summer is just around the corner here in the Wild West. Longer days are such a blessing as a blogger. You can go to work and then take pictures after and not have to worry about it being too dark to shoot...amazing. I also cannot believe it's already the long weekend coming up, where did May go? I'm excited for the coming weeks, My little sister is coming to visit on her way to BC (to live! ahhh) and David's parents are here with us as well! If you have any suggestions on what to do in Calgary in May/early June let me know, I always love to do new things! 

Cheers to it being Wednesday already! 

2 comments

  1. This off the shoulder top is SO cute on you! I am obsessed with the trend, too... I keep saying "Okay, 3 off the shoulder tops is enough..." and then I keep finding more that I love! I feel like I'll love them even more once I get some summer sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God you are so stunning Mel! I wish I could get on board with this trend, but it's a bit harder when your boobs are out of control haha. I do love showing off me legs though…you're right, we all have our something ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall