dressing for summer


jean jacket: zara // dress: urban outfitters // watch: michael kors // heels: aldo 

Well Summer is officially here in the Wild West and I could not be more excited. 
It's by far my favourite time of the year even though it only lasts about two months (if were lucky). I love how the city comes alive with the good weather.  I'm lucky enough to live in one of the busiest places in the city and although some may find it to be a little much, I LOVE IT! Everyone is outside and enjoying every last minute of sun. It does however, get quite chilly since the wind doesn't seem to quit EVER. I have tons of outtakes of just hair all over the place and my dress moving in all sorts of unflattering ways but maybe we shall save that for a future post? haha

Any who, this dress has been sitting in my closet for a little while now. I had my eye on it forever and decided to wait until it went on sale. It's so perfect and lightweight and great for the warm weather we've been having. I love the idea of pairing it with a oversized denim jacket to contrast the girly-ness of the dress. Maybe I'll wear it to Portland this weekend? 

I'd love to know any suggestions for Portland if you've been! I'm beyond excited! Feel free to email me at bornlippyblog@hotmail.com 


1 comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall