the power of a compliment


jacket: club monaco (recent) // top: zara // jeans: citizens of humanity // heels: aldo (old) // sunglasses: karen walker // 

If you've read this blog for a while now, you know I have crazy anxiety and every so often it gets to me. 
With that being said, I haven't had the best couple days and it's been pretty tough. Whenever I'm feeling kind of down, I try to at least dress nicely so I feel good about myself! I wore this the other day and received such a nice compliment and it made my day (If you're reading this, thank you!) It's funny how a compliment can change your mood completely. I instantly felt better about myself and made me forget about all the things in my life that are making me so anxious. 

Moral of the story: be nice, compliment someone today, even a stranger! It'll make them smile! You never know what someone is going through that day. 


5 comments

  1. Love the matchy matchy with the jacket and shoes. Fab look.

    My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thin it's great that you spread a message of love and positivity even when you're feeling down. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I totally know what you're going through! I'm in such a rut right now because I use the same trick to feel better, and I'm living out of the tiniest suitcase right now and have none of my feel-good outfits. The right compliment really does make a world of difference though, I'm so happy you got one and I hope you feel so much better soon! This outfit is totally perfect, by the way, and whoever complimented you was totally right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olive green one of my favorite colors....Beautiful outfit.....beautiful mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olive green one of my favorite colors....Beautiful outfit.....beautiful mind

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall