man repelling for fall


sweater: h&m (recent) // pants: club monaco (sold out) // shoes: massimo dutti (old) // watch: michael kors 

So this is what I like to call a man repeller outfit. 
Oversized sweater, culottes (which no guy seems to like?) and pointy toe flats seems to be a recipe for  a man repeller outfit. Oddly enough, when I wore this yesterday I received countless compliments on it and so I thought although it repels guys, girls like it and that's pretty much 99.9% of my readers ;) 

I got this sweater early last year in a pink colour and was so happy that H&M released it again in more fall appropriate colours. Seriously, I want the black and grey versions ASAP. 

In other news, I'm really not ready for it to be so cold here in Calgary. I know it's officially the first day of fall but it's just to early too have all the leave everywhere and having the air be so chilly! I'm really hoping we don't see snow till at least November! 

Happy Thursday!


1 comment

  1. haha I can definitely see the Man repeller influence! love this look, those culottes look great on you! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall