transitioning your summer wardrobe to fall


top: forever 21 // skirt: h&m (old but new ones I love below) // heels: aldo // 

I've been meaning to clean out my closet for weeks now and I'm not sure why I keep putting it off. 
Now that the weather has definitely transitioned to full on fall, I'm trying to get rid of things I don't wear anymore and make some space for the new ;) It's also pretty essential to do so considering my closet space in my tiny condo is limited...

There are a few pieces from this past summer that are easily adaptable for the colder weather. If you've read this blog for a while, you know I have an obsession with midi skirts. This skirt I got from H&M in the summer (on sale!) is one of my favourites. The colours are so great and absolutely perfect for Fall. 
Transitioning your summer pieces to fall is quite easy with the right accessories and with a little magic of layering. Throw on a sweater, turtleneck and add some booties and you're good to go! This look would also look great with a leather jacket or long black vest! 

How do you transition your summer wardrobe? I'd love to know :) 

Happy Thursday! 

Other midi skirts from H&M I love...


1 comment

  1. I love how the super warm weather vibe of the skirt's terra cotta colours translates to fall when paired with booties, a turtleneck, and some beautiful leaves :).

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall