Sgt. Pepper Inspired


jacket: zara (recent) // tank: club monaco // jeans: c/o j.crew // sunglasses: ray-ban // boots: aldo

Oh, hello!

I know it's been a while and I apologize! I didn't even note it until I was posting now! I've been so busy working, running errands, getting Christmas stuff ready and working on a blogger clothing sale that I haven't had time to shoot. 

I wore this gorgeous jacket yesterday and felt SO cool the entire day haha. I mean, I look like I'm part of the Beatles and the Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club am I right? I think I can also pass as a mariachi which is also super cool in my opinion. The jacket is just so gorgeous and well made, it will definitely be a fun piece to have in my closet. 

What do you think of the military inspired trend? Do you like it? At first, I wasn't really down but ever since getting this jacket, I'm so on board! 

Happy almost weekend!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall