daylight savings and saving


cardi jacket: zara (old) // shirt: joe fresh (old) // leggings: club monaco // boots: aldo // sunglasses: karen walker 

Oh hi there! 
I cannot believe that it's already the third week of March! How did that happen? Sadly for us here in Calgary, it's still very much winter. Starting today though, we are finally getting some warmer temperatures. I'm in serious need of a vacation, this winter business is just not for me haha. 
We moved our clocks forward this weekend which in theory really sucks since we lose an hour of sleep but that means it stays brighter longer! Gotta look on the bright side right? ;) 

If you read my posts before, you know I've been trying to be a bit thriftier these days and I was actually pretty successful for the month of February. I decided to look through my closet and wear some older pieces this weekend. I totally forgot how much I love this embroidered jacket from Zara that I got in Spain. It's a great transitional piece that in my opinion works in all four seasons. It's crazy how much you realize you have when you actually go through your closet. I've been reading this and it's been helping! 

Any tips for tidying up your closet? Reworking your wardrobe? I'd love to know! 

Happy Monday! 




No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall