perfectly pleated skirt


jacket: zara (old) // top: h&m // skirt: club monaco // heels: zara // 

TGIF!
How is it Friday already? March is just flying by! It's a bit of an exciting month, I'm turning..... 29 on the 29th! terrifying, I honestly still feel 19. I've set a lot of goals for myself this year and I hope to accomplish them (I've already accomplished a few). This will be the year of MEL! Optimism my friends ;) 

Alright, on to the outfit. If you follow me on Insta, you might have noticed that I featured this outfit a few weeks ago. I'm completely obsessed with this skirt, if you're a fan of Club Monaco you know that this is a bit different for the brand. It's pretty bold, unique and.... amazing! Each time I've worn it, I've received numerous compliments which helped my conscious with the purchase. Oh and I know what you're thinking, "damn Mel, you have an obsession with pleated skirts" and YES, you are absolutely right.. why mess with a good thing? ;) 

Happy Friday!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall