elevated casual


sweater: club monaco (sold out) // jeans: h&m // sunglasses: ray-ban // shoes: c/o puma 

Oh hello my friends!

How is it Monday already? I feel like I always say this every time Monday rolls around but seriously, how did the weekend go by so fast? I feel like I was such a BLOB this weekend. I did absolutely nothing at all and although it sounds relaxing, for a girl who's used to working or moving around it was quite difficult. It didn't help that the weather was crappy and I wasn't feeling the best both physically and emotionally.  Thank goodness for retail therapy and a nice glass of wine to distract myself... am I right? 

Spring weather is almost here in Calgary and any day that it's above 10 degrees is a day where I venture into the wilderness with no coat and white sneakers. My friends at Puma kindly gifted these bad boys to me and I am so in love. I think they go perfect with jeans and a tee or a sweater like this one I'm wearing. It's more of a sweatshirt but a little more elevated with the bow sleeves. It must be a popular one because it's completely sold out online!  

Happy Monday! 

PS. I'm going to leave you with this quote I saw randomly on Pinterest: 
"A person's actions will tell you everything you need to know". 

1 comment

  1. I’ve been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I neverfound any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough forme. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more
    useful than ever before. Comfort fit jeans for men




    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall