bow creeper sandals


jacket: h&m // tee: aritzia // jeans: h&m // shoes: c/o puma 

Hi friends!

If you follow me on social media you know I'm absolutely obsessed with Rihanna and of course Puma. So when Puma and Rihanna collaborated you know I was all over that. I love her entire Fenty line and own a few pairs! The new bow creeper sandals are next level in my opinion. My friends at Puma were so nice to send them to me before they even came out and I was so grateful! Seriously... how beautiful are they?  They are so unique! I wore them the entire day and received tons of compliments... mostly from girls as guys don't get them ;)  

Happy Tuesday! 



2 comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE those sandals!! They are next level adorbs!

    Jackie at Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall