easy breezy summer dressing



dress: c/o joe fresh // shoes: aldo (old) // sunglasses: ray-ban // bag: cult gaia // watch: michael kors 

We've been blessed with some pretty amazing weather here in the Wild West. It's a dry heat but still so nice to go outside and not have to worry about wearing a jacket. Lately, all I've been wanting to wear are dresses and this one from Joe Fresh is so fun and easy to wear (ps. it's under $50). It's modest enough to wear it to the office but also fun to wear with sneakers on the weekend. 
Also I know just about every blogger in the world has this bag but it's easy to see why! It's so beautiful and perfect with pretty much every summer outfit! 

In other news, I'm going to be in Las Vegas this Friday and I'm SO excited!! It's been a while since I've been away so it's well needed. Don't you worry, I'll be getting a spray tan before I go. These white legs are pretty ghostly! 

Have an amazing Monday! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall