matchy matchy


top & skirt: american eagle outfitters // sandals: c/o call it spring // watch: michael kors 

Calgary is experiencing quite the heatwave right now and I am beyond happy about it. 
I know most of you probably think I'm crazy but I love hot, humid weather. Maybe it's my Mexican roots but I feel like I'm meant to live somewhere warm. I just feel like I'm in a better mood and an overall better person when I'm in hot weather (haha). I also love the fashion that hot weather brings! Cute dresses, shorts, skirts.. the possibilities are endless. 

I saw this cute top and bottom while looking for Vegas outfits and fell in love with them both. I didn't get the chance to wear it in Vegas but I think it's actually perfect to debut it for the Calgary Stampede which is happening right now over the next week and a bit. The Stampede can bring some pretty questionable and predictable outfits but it's fun to think outside the box and ditch that plaid shirt around your waist ;) This is a perfect alternative, it's also super comfortable! 

Stay tuned to my Instagram stories later this week for my Stampede adventures....


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall