how to wear floral pants like a boss


turtleneck: club monaco // pants: club monaco (on sale!) // shoes: c/o call it spring // glasses: prada 

I've always been drawn to patterns but as I've gotten older it has somewhat subsided. 
As I'm approaching 30 (AHHH) I've tried to be more cautious in what I buy and have been more drawn to classic fits and colours. Every so often though, I find a "fun" piece of clothing like these pants.

I wore these last week and I've always known Calgary is a tad behind when it comes to fashion so I was expecting some looks. I was definitely right, the looks I got wearing these pants were hilarious but you know what? I don't care! I love them! The question is though.... How do you wear these and pull them off like a BOSS? 

The answer is simple ladies...pair it with something basic. I decided to wear it with a black turtleneck but a chunky black sweater and sock booties would look so cute too. The other key to pulling these off? CONFIDENCE! It takes confidence! Make sure you're wearing the pants and the pants aren't wearing you. 

I've linked my outfit details below :)

Happy Friday!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall