New Obsession: Cropped Flare Pants


jacket: gap // shirt: zara // pants: club monaco // shoes: steve madden // sunglasses: c/o aldo 

I never thought I would ever go back to wearing any sort of flares. 
It was kinda a been there, done that kind of thing for me. I saw these pants online a few weeks ago and thought I would give them a try. To my surprise, I actually really liked them! I've been wearing them non stop lately... I even wore them for my Halloween costume this past weekend. If you follow me on social media you would have seen that I was Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction (one of my favourite movies). 
I was a tad worried to buy cropped pants during the colder months but if you wear a bootie it's all good! 

In other news, it's getting SO cold in YYC... I mean, we are so lucky that we haven't got snow yet but with the temperatures dropping each day, I won't be surprised if snow starts to make an appearance on the blog. Pray for me!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall