The Pyjama trend

jacket: club monaco // shirt: aritzia // jeans: gap // shoes: c/o call it spring 

I've realized two very obvious things about my fashion choices lately.
One being that I can't stop wearing my leather jacket (sorry if you're sick of it already) and I absolutely love the pyjama trend. Theres something so sexy and comfortable about it and ever since I got this top from Aritzia, I can't seem to take it off.

The pyjama trend may seem a bit tricky at first but it's actually quite easy to pull off. If you don't know where to start, a blouse is the easiest way to go. Tuck it into a cute pair of jeans or trousers and you're good to go! What do you think of the pyjama trend? I have yet to do a whole head to toe look but I love the idea of it! I'd love to know your thoughts!

Happy Monday... ps. How is it almost November?

5 comments

  1. I love this skirt, first of all, AND the way you've styled it. Those shoes in the last pic are gorgeous!
    Discount master by autoketing

    Product discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post
    sales notifications pop price guide app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually thanks! Actually Great. Significant thanks for the blog. Much thanks again. Great. Really loved that post. Thanks Again. Great
    currency converter app download , currency converter app for you , autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Really Cool
    Free shipping bar , shipping bar shopify app , autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you get bored of your regular Styling, get the best styling now. Check out the Best Spring Fashion Trends to get the best styling for the season

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall