Cyber Monday & a new coat


coat: c/o frank and oak women // tee: club monaco // jeans: h&m // boots: c/o aldo // sunglasses: ray-ban // earrings: club monaco 

  I've been so busy these past couple days with it being Black Friday weekend. 
As some of you may know, I work in retail and it's just CRAZY busy and so mentally draining. I actually did very little shopping this past weekend. I can't handle malls around this time of the year and literally run out of there the moment I'm done work. 

I did however do a little bit of shopping and got a new coat! I'm such a fan of Frank and Oak and their women's collection. Not only are they a Canadian company but their prices are extremely reasonable. I've had nothing but positive experiences in terms of customer service and quality. This cocoon coat has been on my mind for some time and I wasn't able to shake it off so I got it! I love the oversized fit and the colour. I'll be wearing it tons this season so I hope you don't get sick of it!

Ps. It's CYBER MONDAY! My favourite as I don't like shopping in malls (ironic I know). You can get this coat (ps. it also comes in olive green) or anything else for 35% off on Frank and Oak's website with code: CYBERMONDAY35 

Happy Shopping! 


1 comment

  1. Love and adore the coat and those booties!!
    Visit me back! ♥
    MandySharesLife

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall