my first consignment purchase


coat: free people (consigned at peacock boutique here in yyc) // shirt: h&m (old) // pants: zara // boots: club monaco // sunglasses: karen walker 

I'm not much of a thrift or consignment shopper. I've always loved the idea but I guess I've never really had the patience for it. I've always envied friends and other bloggers who find such amazing pieces. 
Every few months when I purge my closet, I give my clothes to consignment and thrift stores and upon taking some I found this amazing coat. I was immediately drawn to the colours and was pleasantly surprised by the price! I paid under $100 for it and I'm absolutely in love. It's not the warmest coat but since Calgary's been having some kind of warm December (I hope I don't jinx it) it was perfect for running errands on a Sunday. 

What are some of your tips on consignment and thrift shopping? I'd love to know! Ever since getting this coat...I've become slightly obsessed with finding my next gem.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Happy Monday! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall