sweater crop


cropped sweater: club monaco // skirt: zara (old) // heels: guess // watch: marc by marc jacobs // bracelet: tiffany & co 

I'm not entirely cool with the whole crop top thing. 
I really love the idea of them but there is just something about showing off an area that I'm not  comfortable with that makes me kinda queazy. So when I find one that works and stays in my comfort zone I am a happy girl! This one from Club Monaco fit the bill; it's a sweater and hits at a good length! It's also super versatile, you can wear it as is or layer it up with a blouse! 

In other news, 2 out 3 of my younger siblings are coming to visit soon and I'm so excited! It's so hard being a few provinces apart and almost 5 hours by plane. They've never been to my new place here in Calgary so it'll be a lot of fun to have them around. I'm also planning to go back home in August so the countdown will be on soon! 

What do you guys think about crop tops? 




3 comments

  1. How CUTE are you?! Gah, I love this! Crop tops can definitely be hit or miss but this sweater version is so classy and sweet! I love the skirt you paired with it, too! Looking just gorgeous, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ekkk this is too good! Love the sweater and the skirt so much!

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and totally my style. The skirt is super adorable and I love the print.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall